All 11 art Reviews

The dawn of the Grimataur The dawn of the Grimataur

I really like the feeling of this drawing, it's a little rough around the edges but super cool at the same time, great piece!

Kiroumaru responds:

Thanks :DD!

The Sky is The Limit The Sky is The Limit

I love the diffrence between contrasts in the background and the scene on the foreground! Both the effects give a really cool atmospere! Nicely done!

ManuelTacoface responds:

Thanks for the rev dude, appreciate the positive feedback! :3 also really like your art as well, keep up the good work man.

Ghost concept art Ghost concept art

I must say that this dude looks really cute! I love those expressions on the side, I hope you'll have a nice time making a story with him!

The Crystal Gems Portraits The Crystal Gems Portraits

I must say you really get their characters trough, lovely portraits!! I also really like that you both used traditional base, and then the color digitally, that gives the line/sketch-art a nice effect. I must say that I like Pearl the most in this piece, I love the flowy hair and just the expression!! But I can't wait for your future art because I'll love to see even more stuff of you in the future!!

LemKuuja responds:

Thanks :D

Nightmare Nightmare

AA this creeps me out!! So yes, good job!!

Fear Overwhelms Fear Overwhelms

I love the feeling this piece gives, You've truly did a wonderful job, I love the idea of the 'fear of yourself'or 'demon inside I think it's really cool!

Animoumou responds:

Thank you so much, it really means a lot. I'm glad the right idea was conveyed. :)

Death Parade Death Parade

I must say I really like the way you drew Decim's expression. The little glow behind him gives the drawing more 'feeling' in my eyes, I like it. Good job!

The Shadow 3 The Shadow 3

I must say I really olike how this came out! I love each of their expressions, so good job!!

Silverelick responds:

Thanks, I feel the poses are a little weak though, then again, I'm still working on those currently. But thanks again!

The Stan Twins [PC Wallpaper] The Stan Twins [PC Wallpaper]

I like the 'feel' this illustation gives me. It can give a lot of emotions, I am not really fammilar with the show itself but I think you made the characters in this drawing have their own emotion. It looks like some older brothers/twins and one of them is like ; yea I'm gonna move forward'while the other one is like, I'll stay in the shadows or something.. But yes, really nice & good result!

AniLover16 responds:

Thanks :D

Universe Universe

I must say that I didn't really laughed, but I did see the humour in this piece. Nicely done comic, I like it

ChazDude responds:

Thanks for the review c: